My Idol: Kim Myung Soo



Well, since I was a 9th grader, I started to like one of Korean boy groups. It is INFINITE. INFINITE consists of 7 people. I like one of the members. His name is L. Well, his stage nam is L, but his real name is Kim Myung Soo. When I found out his stage name, I was thinking that he is having same name like one of anime characters from Death Note.


Since his real name is Myung Soo, I’d prefer call hi by the real name. He was born on March 13, 1992 in Seoul, South Korea. He became one of INFINITE members by audition and then got trained for 2 years to become a great singer and dancer. For me, as one of his fans, Myung Soo is so handsome and that made him to be the visual pr face of the group of INFINITE. His hair is a little bit curly but it suits him well. He is tall enough for Asian people, he has 182 cm tall. He loves black for color, that’s why he always wears black shirts or sometimes white. All his things are mostly in black. Myung Soo loves camera, too. He loves taking pictures of his group members or scenery. He has released 2 photo essays, called “L’s Bravo Viewtiful”. He also can act. He has cast in 4 dramas. I adore him not because he is handsome or a great singer or actor, but I like his personalities. He is very different in on-air or off-air. In on-air, he tends to be quiet and calm but when it’s time for off-air, he is very talkative and like to crack jokes with his members. He is so ind, from what I heard, he always smiles when he meets his fans and sometimes he even talks to them. He is so cute sometimes. He is so warm-hearted idol that I have ever known. Not to mention, he is also good in mathematics. Well, I think that’s all I think about my idol, L or Kim Myung Soo.

Written by: Leony Kristya Fadhila
HI 2/ 2014

LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak