No title

Water Vs Flour


When I started to enter junior high school at that time. I got surprised from my classmate there. Let me tell you how that embarrassing moment happened.
On December I reached 11 years old. Then on that day, I remembered it was Tuesday. I went to school as usual. My friends acted that there was nothing happened. So, I enjoyed my Tuesday, but when the bell rang that means school was over, my friend named July, pulled me into under the stairs. I didn’t realize why she did that. So, I just followed her without any bad thought about her plan. Accidentally, on that Saturday I must go camp for scout. She talked about preparation for camp. From there, I was a little bit curious because she already discussed this with me at school break. Then I thought maybe she forgot about her job to bring such as tent and kitchen tools. So, I started to explain what she must bring for camp.

Suddenly, when my school was crowded by many students, my other friends spilled me with two pails of water and then my best friend named Rafi, threw some flour. Immediately I turned into a soaked white girl because my body was full of flour that made me white like a clown. “Oh nooo!!!!!” I shouted to myself. Then I looked up, but my friends still threw the flour. You know what? My best friend brought a-big-sack of flour! How suffered and how embarrassed I was! The school was still crowded with many students who looked at me then laughed at me.
Then I ran to the upstairs to catch my friends, but my best friends ran into the class. When I opened the door, my other friend named Rischa, brought a kind of black forest cake which had eleven candles there and some gift for me. Oh I was so astonished! Then I blew the candle and my friend named Septian, started to make trouble again. He put some cake and threw it to me. So I looked like a fool-clown-again. I was so embarrassed!
A few minutes later, my teacher came to my class and scolded us. My other friends had to clean up and I must change my uniform. Fortunately, my best friend named Sekar, brought me some clothes. She deliberately prepared it. So I took the clothes and changed my wet uniform.
After that I called a taxi and went home. Then I went to bathroom quickly to clean up myself. This is a very surprising gift from my classmate, and so this is unforgettable experience that I ever had! Thank you for my entire classmate! J

Bonita Rahardiyanti
Hi2- Srondol/ Term 4/ 2011

LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

1 Comments

  1. It must be a thrilling yet an embarrasing moment for you. But, I'm sure, you will never forget it. You know your friends love you a lot, that's why they did it.

    Angie
    Intermediate 3

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak