Trip to Jogja


        On May 15, my family and I went to Jogja. We like to travelling. Jogja is very beautiful place. It offers so much experience to the visitors. All members of my family: my brother, my mother, my father, and me
  
        Our exciting trip started when we arrived at Malioboro. Because, Malioboro is thefamous place inJogja. We left home at 05.00 a.m.and arrived in Jogja at 08.30 a.m, I think. And,after we arrived at Jogja, we went to Malioboro for the first place. Walked around, there. We bought many things. We bought clothes,sandals, batiks and more.we can bargain all the things there. After we felt satisfied, we went to Taman Pintar. At Taman Pintar, we wre playing around there and we felt very happy. Taman Pintar is an exciting and amazing place. We can study with playing there.

Second thing, we went to a restaurant to eat gudheg. Because gudheg is a very famous food at Jogja. It was very nice because we felt very hungry. We got our lunch at 13.00 p.m.

At the last moment, after we felt very satisfied, we got back to our car. It was time to go home. It was very hard to say goodbye to Jogja. Jogja is a beautiful place,very beautiful place. But before we went home, we bought the souvenir first. We bought many kinds of  souvenir, there.for example,food, handmade and more.

After we bought the souvenir, we went home. We left Jogja at 15.00 p.m. We feltvery tired, but very happy. My brother and  I slept in the car.. we just need one day to  spend our holiday at Jogja.
Information     :
·        You must keep Jogja clean, and always clean
·        Use the right hand when giving something
·        Say sorry when you make a mistake
I think that’s all my experience, about my trip to jogja. I hope I can do this again for next time.
I love Jogja

Written by: Cinantya Tanaya (ET 6/ Term2/ 2011)



A Trip to WBL


(Lamongan Marine Tourism or Wisata Bahari Lamongan)


:
            Hello! My name is Zulfa. On March 5 2011, my family with campuss Unisbank entourage went to WBL. WBL is short from Wisata Bahari Lamongan or Lamongan Marine Tourism. Before the name of WBL is cape frog. WBL is located in Lamongan, East Java.

            We went to WBL at 10 pm from Unisbank using the bus. We arrived at the restaurant near the WBL around 5 pm. As soon as we got there, we immediately prayed, took a bath, and breakfast. WBL was not open yet. So, we must wait. Because I tired of waiting, I and my mother were walking along the road while looking for souvenirs.


After WBL open,  my father went straight to the committee for getting tickets. The first arena that I entered is the ghost house. Queuning to eter the arena is very long. I wondered what was in it. I dare to enter. But after I got inside, I was very scared and close my eyes in my father’s shoulder. After that we were entering the house cat, and see the cape frog. Last me, my father, and friends of my father and his son and his daughter boarded banana boat.

            We got out of Lamongan at 3 pm and in Tuban, we paused to purchase a variety of food typical Estern Java. After that, we continued our journey back to Semarang. We arrived in Semarang at 10 pm. This is an exhausting journey.

Written by: Zulfa Amalia (ET 6/ Term2/2011) 


LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

1 Comments

  1. jogja, jogja, jogja first thing that comes to mind would malioboro. Jogja beauty is recalled in the heart of every visitor who came to Jogja. Many interesting places to visit like the south coast which is full of singing legend roro south so that makes many people curious to visit the place. In addition to the south coast that is not less interesting place to visit is the royal palace of Jogja that is until now still survive. Another place that is not exactly the most exciting or interesting is because malioboro malioboro iconic cities like Jogja. In malioboro we can buy all kinds of items typical of Jogja. WOW it's amazing that I can only speak for Jogja Jogja as the perfect place for a vacation

    Andre Falendro (Intermediate 3)

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak