No title

The followings are students' work about their holiday or activity report. The students are English for Teenagers (ET) 5 studying on Monday-Wednesday at 3-5, room 501.

Unforgettable Holiday


This is about my last holiday experiences. It lasts on June 19th until July 11th . This experiences are the most unforgettable experiences for myself .

First , on June 19th until June 25th I spent my first week of holiday at home . I just played games , browsing web , bicycling around Simpang Lima , go window-shopping at Simpang Lima Plaza , and the others . At June 25th , I celebrate my 14th birthday . It was unforgettable because my classmates at my school was come to my birthday celebration . All my classmates gave me a Gamestation magazine and a wallet . I feel very happy that day.

Second , on June 26th until July 3rd I spent my second week holiday at my Auntie’s house. I went there because I want to meet my cousins that lived there. I felt happy there.

Third , on July 3rd until July 4th I went to Owabong Amusement Park on Purbalingga , East Java . I went there with my big family ( consist of my grandma , my cousins , my uncles , and my aunts ). We went there because we wanted to go to an amusement park outside Semarang . We were have fun there . But , on Owabong , I saw three ghosts there . That three ghosts were kuntilanak , pocong , and genderuwo . I saw that at a dark side behind Owabong . It mades me afraid that time and I told it to my family there . They were afraid after I told it to them . But at all , it was also amazing trip.

All right , that’s all about my story . Hope you enjoy this and want to read and read this again all the time.


By Galih Dea Pratama


Fun at Sweety Love Sweet Sunday

By Ardelia


Sweety Love Sweet” was recently without doubt our most unforgettable school event. Were you there, guys? If you weren’t, then you don’t know half what cool things you missed! Listen up, I’ll tell you all about it.

When I got there in the morning, our school band The Stars was already in full swing, and Clarissa, the vocalist with the golden voice, was singing Bon Jovi’s it’s My Life. Not far from the tage was a burger stall where it was really crowded, because you could get two for one there. At around 9 o’clock I dropped by at a tent where Raka, our most talented art student, was drawing a girl’s face. You should see his

drawings! They were absolutely unbelievable! Another cool thing was the WIN, LOSE, OR DRAW contest. When I showed up there, Tita, and 8th grader, was drawing on the white board, while her group members were trying to guess what she was sketcing. Then I went to the movie tent, where from 2 to 4 pm they were going to show Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. A lot of students and a number of teachers were there. For me, this was the coolest thing of the whole event. Let’s hope there soon will be another

great happening like this!


My Task


“Spema Art Sweet Sunday “ was recently without doubt our most unforgettable school event. Were you there , guys ?If you weren’t , then you don’t know half what cool things you missed! Listen up , I’ll tell you all about it.

When I got there in the morning, our school band The ZIx already in full swing , and Nindya ,the vocalist with golden voice, was singing Mr. Big ‘Wild world’ .Not far from the stage was a burger stall w

here it was really crowded, because you could get 2 for 1 there .At 9 o’clock I dropped by at a tent where Aufa , our most talented art student , was make a girl’s face .You should his virus ! They were absolutely unbelievable! Another cool thing was WIN, LOSE , OR DRAW contest. Then I went to the movie tent, where form 3to 5 pm they were going to show Fast Track No Limit .A lot of students were there. For me this was the coolest thing of the whole event .Let’s hope there soon will be another great happening like this.


MY HOLYDAY


Last month I and my family went to marina beachs .i ang my family ask uncle. I,my family,and uncle fishing go to marina see.i and my family enjoyed.in see I and my family hungry.i and my family go to beachs it eating.at 17:00 I and my family go to homethen I watch the movies cool running.at 06:00 I and my uncle playing badminton,at 12:00 I and my family holyday in suramadu,last day at 05:00 I and my family go to home.i and my family is very,very fun………

Holiday with my family,very,vvery funn……..


Camping in Bantir Sumowono .

By atika damayanti .

On October 21st until 23rd , I went to Bantir Sumowono

for joined persami (weekend camping ground) . we starting to camping ground from our school after final examination . we went all together by bus, in the bus all of us, sing a song together , taken some picture and enjoyed panorama all the way .

We arrived in bantir at 4:00 pm , and we took opening ceremony . after that all of us got a temporary housing for camping (barrack) .

In the night , we watched a wide screen film , harry potter : in the goblet of fire . after all , we back barrack for sleeping .

Next morning , we had a sport activity (aerobic) to refresh our body . and then many competition activity , like tarik tambang , hola hup , bakiak , balap karung etc . in the night ,we made an eternal flame and every class taken performance art .


HOLIDAY in JAKARTA

Last month me and my friends went to Jakarta. We went to Jakarta by train. After we arrived, we went to friend’s house. His name is Abi. In Jakarta we went to many place like ancol,mangga dua mall,and many more. We feel enjoyed. In Jakarta made me happy because I watched many famous place,and many famous bandin here. After 3 days we went to Semarang .

It’s good holiday …


Holiday in PONOROGO

Last week me and my family went to Ponorogo I was fishing with my uncle.and my father ask me to the Alun-alun.in ponorogo.In Ponorogo I sleept in the my grandmother house.in the morning I usually breakfast with pecel and fried chicken.its boring for me but for my father its delicious.In the afternoon my uncle ask me to play badminton. It was so tired but i enjoy it.in the evening me and my family watch the television, I watch Opera Van Java,it was so funny and Sule was so crazy.in the morning at.06.00 me and my family go to home together.

Its my Holiday.. it was so crazy holiday……..


Fun at The Weekend in Kudus

“The Weekend in Kudus” was experience interesting and violent. If you want know? I will to tell you about it.

Last week,I and my mother went to Kudus. We went from Semarang in the morning. We went to Kudus by bus because my father busy. There I and my mother visit my grandmother. On arriving Kudus, we welcomed. I play with my brother. And my mother spoke with my grandmother. At 2 pm we went to “Pasar Kliwon”. That is traditional market but many people are like there. There are various things. Example : clothes,batik,pants,jacket,etc. The much is cheap and not too dirty. My mother bought batik. And I bought clothes. At 4 pm we come back Semarang. I didn’t will forget the event.

Fun Holiday in Klaten

by Irfan Fadhila

First holiday I went to klaten and my family date 2 june until 10 june. There I looking for fish in the river in in front of house my grand parents With my brother .

Next day I and my brother went to swimming pool in cawas. But before swim we breakfast first.

After swim I to participate my aunt go to traditional market by motor cycle. After this I eat noodle and drank ice tea one glass.

Next I go home and then watched television with my uncle and then I playing computer and lunch.

On Sunday I back swim in the pedan with my sister by car. I swam until 10 o'clock and then go home.


Fun at The Graduation

When I got there in the morning, the band was there and some of my friend too. The party was so awesome but the band was so awful. In the party I get the part to say thank you and goodbye to my teacher but in English the English teacher was so proud because I tell them without any text I was so scared because I’m a little bit shy. when the party was offer they give us a book with my friend picture and address so I still can meet them. I gonna miss them so much.

LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak