Unforgettable Experience: Being Hospitalized





by Yusril Isra Frasetya

Last year I was feeling very healthy. I’d really like to go out at night, find some food and sometimes I take a walk around Simpang 5 or motorcycling through the town. But then, in the next 6 months my condition started to drop slowly. I didn’t really care of my condition at that time I just lived my life happily. 

In July I got a fever and my school mark dropped because of my bad condition. First I thought that it was just a simple fever but a week later the fever followed by a bad cough. I always felt nauseous, I threw up frequently. My parent had a bad feeling about this, but I insisted that this wasn’t a serious disease.

At  the end of July I joined an economy Olympiad at Gajah Mada University in Yogyakarta, though I was feeling sick. At the first round in the morning I was feeling fine until the end of the competition even though I didn’t win the competition. I was happy because I got the experience. After I came back into the inn the sense of excitement was gone.  I was feeling so weak, tired until I couldn’t stand up. My lung felt extremely sore at that time. Actually I was planning to go back to Semarang the day after but I couldn’t stand my condition so I went back at night and arrived at 11PM. 


The next day I went to Telogorejo Hospital and was examined by the doctor. The doctor said that I had to be hospitalized. My parent and I were very shocked.  I had a pleura effusive, this is my first time to be hospitalized.

Two days later after my condition was stable. I underwent a pulmonary surgery to secrete the water in my right lung. After the surgery I stayed up for 3 days, my friend, my parent’s co-workers visited me, at the fifth day at the hospital I was allowed to go home.
 

LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak