My first day at University





I was a student of senior high 3 school in Semarang. It was the last year in my school . Before I graduated from my school,  I searched some university information that I wajted. I would choose medical faculty or chemical engineering faculty.  I followed the test in some universities,  but I was not accepted yet. I became anxious about that. My parents and my friends suggested me fo try the test in UNISSULA. I followed their suggestion so I came to UNISSULA and took the test there. I absolutely chose medical faculty there. After the test, I could see the announcement.  I looked at the paper and there was a word "passed" there. Hurray, I finally passed the test even though I didn't study the day before.  And then I started my life in university.

It was fasting month when I went to the university on my first day. There were four days for university orientation and three days for faculty orientation.  I felt very happy because I could meet a lot of people from other regions in Indonesia. I also got something new that i couldn't find it when I was in high school.  I thought I  that I was very comfortable in there. But then I started to follow faculty orientation,  I felt I stand in the wild jungle. The event of faculty orientation was from 7. A. M until 5 P. M. And we also had a lot of work from my senior that must be collected tomorrow.  My seniors were angry with us just for a small mistake.  It happened everyday for three days. I was very tired. And finally three days of faculty orientation was over.

But from the faculty orientation,  I could take some meanings from it. My seniors taught us to be more respect to our friends, our seniors and also our teachers.  We must also keep our attitude to other people, especially to our patients in the future.  And from that event, I find a new family in my faculty. OK, that was about my first day in university. There are a lot moments I would never forget.
Written by Dewi Intisari
HI 2/ term 2/ 2013

LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak