Outstanding Student




My name is Galih Raharjo. I was born in Semarang, 24th May 1990. My parents are Mr. Prijo Poerwono and Mrs. Susana Budiarti. They have one son, me, and one daughter. Their daughter, and also my sister, is Kartika Sari. She is 9 years younger than me. Now, she’s in Junior High School.

My home address is Jalan Candi Prambanan no. 618 Semarang, Central Java, with the  postal code 50183. I’m a last-semester college student in Stikubank University, majoring Accounting. Now I’m in the proses of finishing my last task and hopefully, I can graduate from undergraduate program in my university as soon as possible.

I like looking for the scholarship information, because I want to study abroad. Hopefully, in LIA, I can learn English more, so I can reach my dream to study abroad.

LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak