FIND THE BAD WORD


In each sentence there is one word that is used incorrectly in grammar or form. Ind these words and put them in solution sentence below
1.       I have one nose and to feet
2.       A good student solve the problems without cheating.
3.       May is a month with my birthday.
4.       This is one of the more difficult puzzle that I’ve made.
5.       My house is smaller than you house.
6.       The spaghetti you made need more slat.
7.       These shoes are to big for me.
8.       I haven’t find my favorite pen.
9.       I live in the Japan or two years.
10.   He can usually answers the question correctly.
11.   She told to me a very funny story.
12.   The television was create by an American.
13.   A electric motor doesn’t pollute the air.
14.   I was puzzle by his strange question.
15.   Don’t create problems for you.
16.   The movie start at 7:00
17.   My baby has dark hair with black eyes.
18.   I want to rent a house with the phone.
19.   A good question deserves an equally good answers.
20.   I like spaghetti with either beef and ham.
21.   An elephant is bigger then an ant.
22.   In 1897, Thomas Edison invent the light bulb.
23.   He’s been sleeping for the very long time.
24.   The questions you asked is a difficult one.
________  ________ ________ _______  ________  ________  ________  ________ ________
    1             2              3            4           5              6            7              8            9

________ ________  ________ ________  ________ ________  ________  ________ ________
    10          11             12          13            14          15             16         17            18

________ ________  ________   ________  ________  ________
     19          20            21            22           23             24

Taken from English is Fun book written by David L. Larcon

LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak