My First Paragliding Activity


Last Sunday, I took my boyfriend to accompany me paragliding at Denmark’s tiny beach. At the end of a broken road, my paragliding trainer started to help me wearing the harness, preparing the wing, and launching the parachute. I began to jump and felt the fresh wind which blew through my hair. My parachute moved as the wind blew to a certain direction. My feet felt the grass’ dry texture. I saw a clear bright blue sky on the horizon. The sea looked so blue and the smell of the sea could be smelled from such long height. I looked at some people waving at me, then I waved them back. I continued to focus on my paragliding activity. Sometimes, when I saw a traffic sign, I jumped onto it so I could fly even higher. After some minutes, I spent my time looking through the light house. I hopped when my left foot stepped on the light house’s roof. I was quite hypnotized by the landscape of the whole beach until I didn’t realize that the sky turned into purple-orange color. While enjoying myself rotating and spinning through the sky, I slowly glided my parachute down to the broken road. I carefully put my feet onto the ground, thus making my paragliding activity session ended. It was quite fun and I hope someday I could visit Denmark again.

Written by Safila Anggraeni

HI2/ Term2/ 2018

LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak