Book Review


Book Title: The Boy Sherlock Holmes “Eye of The Crow”
Author: Shane Peacock
Type of story: detective
Summary:
This book is about a boy, who likes mystery. He gets a big problem which constraints to homicide. And then, he should solve the problem with many dangerous situations.

What I like best about the book is when the boy elaborates the way to solve the problems because it’s very unpredictable.

My opinions and feelings about the book:
I think the book is awesome, the plot is very exciting and the character has strong personalities so I don’t feel bored when reading the book. I really enjoy it.
Recommendation:
 I recommend this book to anybody who loves detective stories.

Reviewer: Iftina Ika R ET 6/ Term2/ 2017

LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak