No title

A Little About Me Hi! My name is Rosa Ophelia Tambunan. People usually call me Ocha. I was born in Pontianak, Oct, 31st 1999. I’m studying at 4 SHS on the first grade. I love English and I really want to improve my English so I’m studying here at LIA. I like foods! Especially fried rice. I love green tea latte. I love hanging out with friends and having a quality time with them. My hobbies are singing, playing a piano, sleeping and doing nothing, eating, swimming, playing badminton, taking pictures etc. I love talking with people and meeting new friends. I may be shy at first but I’m friendly enough. I hate every lesson in school except English and Art thingy. I have been living in Semarang for almost 3 years. I’m tall and have fair skin. I’m not really thin. I have long black curly hair. My favorite colors are black, white, tosca and pastel pink. I love some singers and artists. But I do love Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber and Maroon 5 so much. I’m not their biggest fan but I’ll always love them and also their songs of course. I never go to any concerts but I hope I will soon. Well… I don’t have any ideas to write here. I think it’s enough. Thank you. (p.s it’s very hard to find a normal picture of me so here it is) 

LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

1 Comments

  1. HAHA I JUST SAW THIS. thank u for posting this. been missing LIA a lot since i didn't continue to the HI at LIA KARANGREJO

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak