Students' Daily Activities



 by ET 10/ Term 3/ 2013

M. Prayoga Iwanda

The day finally came, the biggest Yu-Gi-Oh event from Semarang, The “Grand Tournament JogloSemar”. I had prepared my cards to get ready for battle that day. The tournament was held at Padang Plus. I went there at 8 AM. Then I went home at 9 PM. That day was a really exciting day for me. There were 7 battles. I won 3 games and lost 4 games. Even though I lost, GT JogloSemar was really a great day to remember. I actually finished the tournament by 7 PM, but there was a little extra activity for the guild. Our card guild is called “The Emperians”. After hanging out with the guild, I went home with my brother then went to sleep.


Deas Makalingga Emiri

Friday September 13 2013
First I began my day with waking up my mom at 4 AM. It is a daily activity and after my mom woke up I went back to my bed and continued sleeping for 1 hour and woke up at 5. Afterward I  did wudhu and prayed Shubuh. 

Then I took a bath. This activity continued with having breakfast. After breakfast I prepared my school stuff and took off to school.

I arrived At 6 and usually at 6.30. It was a long journey from my house to school.
At 7 AM, the bell rang. it is a sign to start the lesson. There was nothing special on daily lesson, just like usual the teacher gave us the lesson and the students listened to the lesson
All students counted every second until school was over. After school I played music with my ex-band "MULO". Actually I already signed out from that band but my friends invited me play once more. I played for 3 hour hahaha and it really satisfied my passion for music. My practice with  band finished at 2 pm then I went back home.

At home I took a 30 minutes sleep before i went to LIA. It really refreshed my mind. at 3.45 pm i took off to LIA because my sister has earlier class than me. I waited for one hour with reading physics book, at the same time i ate kebab, too.
At 5 PM I started English course at LIA and finished at 7 PM. I arrived at home then I directly went to my bed. I was exhausted.


LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak