HAIKU


PINK PETALS

The lovely colors
Framing what they can capture
The lovely flowers

Cherry blossoms greet
From the land the sun rises
So fragrant, so pure

It surely is where
I’ll want to hold your big hands
And gaze through your eyes

I will tell you this
Tell you in little whispers
That I feel lucky

Having you here now
Standing  straight right beside me
And I will thank you

FIREWORKS

In the twilight sky
Red and green and yellow spark
The fireworks shine

They shine and twinkle
Disappearing and melting
In the gloomy sky

STREET LIGHTS

They slowly shine on
When I walk down from the town
They light up my path

The street full of kids
Walking with their mom and dad
With balloons in hands

They’re yellow and dim
But they have friends next to them
The cute street lights story

IKEBOKURO

Busy highway streets
Honking cars, flickering lights
Everything blurs

Will I be able
To survive in the cruel world
The sea of people

Hey, is it okay?
To ask you to come along
You can keep me strong

By Khansa
ET 11-2012/ Lia Srondol

LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak