(MOVIE REVIEW) THE LORAX




There was a boy named Ted. Ted lived in Thneedville. Thneedville is a city with no trees. All of trees there are made of plastic. People in the city buy air from Mr. O’hare. Ted has friend named Audrey who wishes to see a real tree. Ted asks to his grandmother. She said that Ted should meet the Once-Ler. So, Ted goes to the Once-Ler and asks about the real tree. He tells him what happened to the trees. All of the trees were gone. It’s because of One-Ler cut too many trees. At last, Once Ler gives Ted the last truff ulla seed. Ted wants to plant the trees in the center of the city. So, peope can see it. But, O’hare prevent Ted to plant. At least, all people think that trees are good and they plant trees in te center of the city.

Reviewed by: Adelia Maurent
EC 5/ Term 3/ 2012

LBPP LIA SEMARANG CANDI

Starting from October 2009, LIA SEMARANG CANDI blog was launched. The content of the blog will be about all kinds of activities done both by students in class or outside class, and teacher's development. Wish you all who visit the blog will reap the benefits from it. Please leave your comment for further development of the blog. Thank you very much.

2 Comments

  1. I’m so glad I took the time to watch Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax because I rather enjoyed it. Even one of my co-workers at Dish kept urging me to add it to my Blockbuster @Home queue, despite the fact that I kept telling it was a children’s movie. Although the movie arrived over a week ago, I finally watched it just a few minutes ago and I was thoroughly surprised that the moral of the story is for all ages. I plan to hold onto the movie since I don’t have to worry about due dates, just so I can watch it with my boyfriend this weekend. Living our lives on an environmentally conscious level is highly needed right now, be we children or adults, I think we all have a part to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's an interesting movie to watched by children and the others age. The movie persuade us for to love the environment and this movie make us happy.

    ardhio dafa daniswara 13 september 2012

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak